size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-31-2023, 12:43 AM
Corbie listened sympathetically to Bellamy's words about Avalon's ideals, though she only nodded rather than reply. She wasn't sure what more could be said about it than she had, but she thought that Bellamy had taken her words to heart already anyway. As to her offer... "I do not think I can accept alliances and still be seen as politically neutral," she said slowly, thoughtfully. Apologetically. "There will always be the outside assumption that the alliance with one pack would color our dealings with another. But we are more than happy to offer trade with your pack, and friendship. It is why I made Avalon." Perhaps as an outsider to packs, being raised by someone who disapproved of them, she had a unique view on the politics of alliances and the idea of neutrality. Avalon wasn't intended as a traditional pack, but as a community, and the web of alliances and boundaries a pack traditionally employed by it's very existance excluded others rather than giving equal weight to each. "You know what we have to offer," she added with a smile. "Sheep products, honey, mead, ciders. And as we settle in more we will be able to experiment with new things as well."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times