size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-31-2023, 12:44 AM

Artorias was none too pleased by Balthier's slow, groggy response to rouse when he shook the slumbering wolf. Had he been an enemy or someone looking to do harm, Balthier would have made for an all too easy target. The golden wolf would have been dead before he even knew anyone was there. Not that he suspected anyone would have cause to do his pack harm, but after the altercation with the coyote pack in the Wildberry Grove, it had proven just how important their constant patrols were, especially with young lives in the mix. Balth asked if he missed the patrol, probably realizing just why the alpha was scowling down at him like he was. While he wasn't normally an uptight or angry guy to deal with, the former Fenmyrian had taken far too many liberties with his forgiving nature. There was a time to be friends, and there was a time to be a leader. This was the latter.

"No, I just really enjoy disturbing others' rest," remarked the onyx and azure wolf with a sarcastic drip in his tone. Snorting and rolling his eyes, Artoriax fixed Balthier's guilty face with a scolding leer. "Balthier, I've lost count of how many times this makes it this season alone. I'm not a prudish wolf; I enjoy a drink as much as anyone else. But your habitual alcoholism is affecting your work and it's detrimental to the safety of the pack." Before Balth could try to come up with any other excuse, Artorias lifted the empty liquor bottle like the smoking gun he'd caught in Balth's paws, red-handed. "I've been exceedingly patient with you because it's apparent you're using this as a coping mechanism for something. Chimera spoke highly of you when he sent you to us, but this..." He gestured to the hungover wolf with a bit of a scowl. "This isn't you. So are you going to tell me what's going on, or are you going to force my hand and make me play the bad guy?" Above all else, Artorias still staunchly believed in helping others face their demons rather than putting them down for them. But it would have to be Balthier's decision how this conversation went.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.