size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-31-2023, 01:11 AM
The small pack straggled in to join her in the warmth of the barn, all but Tyrfing. She gave him time to appear, but had to assume he wasn't coming. Likely he was off pack lands. She would have to fill him in later. "Thank you all for coming," she finally began. "I know we have been busy, and so haven't had much chance to get to know one another well, but hopefully with winter here things will have slowed enough for us to spend more time together just learning about our packmates. That is in part why I called you together today, so you can begin to spend more time together here." She glanced around at each of their faces, and at the space she hoped would become a communal gathering area. They had a ways to go, but they would get there.

"You may note that Avalon is quite small for a pack," she continued. "I am doing my best to recruit more, but we all need to be spreading the word about our home, and offering it's sanctuary to others who need it." She was only one wolf; she could not do it alone. "To that end I would like to introduce the idea of festivals to our life. Midwinter is approaching. I feel this would be a good time to invite the public here to see what our pack is like, what we have to offer as a trade partner and a home. I would like you all to help me plan it."
(Ooc note: you can find some overa information on Avalon's planned festivals on the pack page)
"I need volunteers to plan activities for the public, to hunt and plan a feast, and others to visit other packs and spread word about it. Loners too. Loners especially - we need members, and as well ofen it seems loners are considered less important than packs , despite them making up a larger proportion of the population. I hope to change that. Welcome them to our festival and to trade with us." She had been a loner for far more of her life than a pack wolf, but until she had fought for Avalon hardly anyone had cared about her. No one had cared about Tornach, because he was not a pak wolf. Corbie sighed, then looked around again at her pack, looking for volunteers.

OOC: By volunteers I mean mandatory participation. There are many options for skill building in prepping the festival, I ask that every character do at least one skill building prep unless double mastered, in which case please assist in some other way. Second round due the 7th so I can actually get the festival up but skill building threads can be ongoing
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times