size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-31-2023, 01:59 AM

Kotori hadn’t thought about how a child might view the subject of loving someone.  His little niece called out that she loved him before getting his chest wet with a hug.  Kotori lowered his neck and head down for Aia’s small legs to hug.  Kotori had been so distant and even avoiding Azure’s kids when he’d still been in the armada.  The last thing Kotori had wanted was to deal with children.  Kotori’s little wet niece was so quick to call out her love for him.  How could he not grin at her doing exactly what he had said even if in the wrong context?  Besides, none of those kids had seemed as sweet and innocent as little Aia.  

The young child spoke of helping him find a mate and Kotori chuckled, “Well, that’s what will take some work.  I want a mate of good pure blood,” a pause as he imagined listing his qualifications to his niece.  She seemed so true in her desire to help even if she didn’t fully understand the weight of the matter to him.  “So they would need to be related to the same bloodline as the leader of a pack we are allied with. My choices will be a bit limited.  I wanted to get the pack well-founded before I started actively looking for a mate.  Then one who's company I would enjoy.”  However, it was true he might want to start thinking about that again.  His pack was well set up now with the numbers slowly growing.  How long did he plan to wait after all?  

“You know, when I do have a mate and we have pups, I’ll need help in caring for them.  Do you think you’d be able to help pupsit by then?  Maybe teach them some of what you’ve learned.”  Would she like the idea of teaching?  It would be a good way to encourage her to learn more if she liked the idea of teaching future children.

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]