Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
01-31-2023, 10:03 AM
Deathbelle hadn’t kept up with Ashen in a long time, having been in Habari for so long. Not that her time there had helped Recluse any. She was so broken that it didn’t feel like she could help anyone anymore. Like her soul was a dry sponge, and any kindness or help was sucked up like it had never been there previously. She was a desolate dry desert that could never be recovered.

Incubus affirmed her suspicion, he had returned and he now lived in Ashen under his half sister’s rule. He told her of its strength and how he was indeed finding his place in the pack that she had once founded. Belle was happy for him, a strange feeling for one such as her. Her life was practically over, knowing that he was flourishing created a warmth in her breast that she thought was gone forever.

As he asked about her own future Deathbelle looked away in shame. She couldn’t ever return, not when her presence would only ill affect her family. ”No, I could not.” Deathbelle’s voice was soft and sad, but determined in her decision. If she returned to Ashen she would only ruin it. ”I’ve failed my family too many times, I couldn’t bear doing so again. I don’t know that I belong anywhere anymore.” He was courageous trying to see after her, but she was beyond help.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.