size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-31-2023, 11:04 AM
Eraithus hadn't expected Medusa to come to him. The man's blue eyes gleamed against his bloodstained face. He tried to keep himself under cool control but, he didn't find any anger there. The edge of his tail twitched as she spoke, it really hadn't bothered him how she spoke. Now he was softly curious about what Medusa had done entirely and what Recluse had done to her. Eraithus didn't want to go digging into his wife's past anyway. He wasn't even sure if he was going to see her again. Curse it all too, his brother would have told him he should have been following the path their father set out for them. He'd spent the last two years trying to make something of himself in a pack that saw him as nothing, even when he treated everyone as equals no matter their rank. Eraithus did suppose this was why he found it easy to talk to Medusa even if he wasn't ready to open himself up to a stranger who quite frankly had embarrassed him for the first time in his life. "I thought I did." he said truthfully. Taking a soft lick off his chest. "I guess I was just too stupid to see something right in front of me. I worked my ass off for Habari and got nearly nothing for it, so thought to myself in the end, why should I take fake friendliness when I can make something of myself here where I don't have to hide who I am." Eraithus shrugged. He stretched his shoulder, trying not to open the wound there that the coyote made. He'd have to wash it off and hopefully see if he could find any more herbs.

"I like the way your blood tastes Medusa, it's my favorite part of any wolf. So even if it takes a while I want to apply myself to insomnia. At least then maybe I'll see some reward for doing something." He was nervous, but he'd always had a habit of coming off cooly with things. Medusa could judge him all she wanted he'd decided. It wouldn't be the first time he'd been at the bottom of the totem pole. Of course, she could just maim him again and throw him out for the coyotes. He'd be okay with that he decided, at least he could fight and get away. Eraithus wanted life, a full serving of it.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.