An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-31-2023, 09:58 PM

The festival is almost upon the Hallows and Fern has decided to do some last-minute gathering. While the pack has a plethora of sticks and branches, the woman thinks that the bonfire can benefit from some actual logs. On a recent exploration of the neighboring dam, she had seen a few downed trees that would be perfect for fuel. With Rudyard keeping an eye on the children, she gathers her sword and a lumbering ax before setting out to the barn.

Once there, she hitches two of the pack’s alpacas to a large cart before leading the animals slowly down to where the white barked aspen trees butt up against the berry grove. It doesn’t take long for them to arrive at the first downed tree and Fern moves to loosely tie the lead off so that the alpacas cannot wander away. With her sword buckled in place across her back, the gray woman moves to inspect the section of tree closest her all while trying to guesstimate what size and thickness would be ideal to carry back.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.