gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-01-2023, 12:10 PM

Ghoul had always admired Medusa's straightforwardness. If he had been a bit older, he might have realized that she spoke the way she did due to trauma or her upbringing. He would admit though that he was surprised at her answer. It wasn't like he was exactly on her side during the challenge. In truth, he had been all for his mother winning. From the day he was born, Ghoul had always been closer to Recluse than his other littermates, but now, as he had watched her fall and soon abandon him, he wondered if he even cared. If she were to be too preoccupied with saving her newest litter, would he be better off going with Medusa to start this new life? He hadn't always agreed with Medusa's treatment anyway. Why be so cruel to the poor woman when it didn't seem like she did much?

Not like he really had anything left. Nothing had gone well for him since Edelweiss' disappearance anyway. He didn't even know where Mac was and without Mac, he really didn't have much to live for. Swallowing the lump that began to build in his throat, he nodded slowly. Dragging his cheek through the bloodied dirt, he let his eyes close. Still on the edge of consciousness, Ghoul let out a moan of agony. "Yes, Ghoul is your friend. Please help. My caimans will assist," he whispered as loudly as he could, speaking was more energy than he could afford currently as the pain radiating from his legs threatened to end his life. From the shadows of the trees, three sets of beady red eyes peered out at Ghoul and Medusa. They would step forward and peer at the woman with curiosity and nervousness. Having spent most of their life being cared for and raised by Ghoul, they were not accustomed to the state he was in.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.