Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
10-19-2013, 07:07 PM

Cataleya didn't answer his inquiry, only laughed, and his expression darkened slightly. And yet she was not mocking him, no -- she almost seemed ... interested? "Revenge for my father's death." His words were somber, eyes flashing, laced with hate all too obvious. He had only admitted this to his sister, but he knew Cataleya could do no harm with the information. Only good. The feeling of physical closeness as intoxicating, and though he did not writhe beneath her, the fact that she had claimed him was not the only reason he was kept from shifting away.

"The woman that slayed him is Jupiter," came soft words, whispered as he tilted his head up closer to her ear. She had not been so bad to him after all. He had been lost, and she had found him. Given him purpose, even if only for now, to straighten his head and keep him grounded. A shiver crawled down his spine at the feeling of her tongue against his ear, and a soft exhalation of air would leave his lips. "She's the alpha of Ludicael." There was more he wanted -- to claim her children, or Aegira at least, but what he wanted was her head more than anything. Her death would settle the hate that bubbled deep within his soul -- or so he thought.