size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
02-01-2023, 01:16 PM

Tenshi knew as well as Hanzo that one did not offer gifts without want for something in return. Watching as he reached for a piece and ate delicately, she could not deny what she felt. Having spent a considerable amount of time with the stoic man, Tenshi felt her stomach twist once more. These were feelings she had not felt in a very long time. Feelings that she had once reserved for someone who no longer roamed this earth. It nearly made her sad to think that she could replace her true soulmate for someone who belonged to the family that had destroyed him, but she couldn't think of that now. Nihon was a long way from here and her home among the mountains lay decimated. Knowing something that Hanzo's family did not was the only thing giving her the upper hand at this point. Would it even be worth it? Would she be better off making this new life and leaving her past behind her?

When he requested if there was something she wanted from him, Tenshi moved her gaze to the glittering bay beside them. She would need to say her next words carefully. "I have spent some time with you now," she began but wasn't sure how to continue. Having no idea if he felt the same or not, she almost didn't want to risk it. Feeling the flutter in her chest that was undoubtedly her heart trying to clamber up her throat, she swallowed hard. "I was wondering if you would like to have my company more often. It is lonely at night and while it does not get nearly that cold this far south, sometimes the warmth of someone beside you is nice,"  figuring that she had worded it the best way possible without being too forward, she finally let herself look back to Hanzo.