An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Cel and co would be moving on soon, onto greener pastures and all that, but Kuroki couldn't leave the west without meeting his new sibs. He just couldn't, it was against the law, or something just as binding. This part of Boreas was more green and lush than what he was used to, but it was still warm enough that he could see the natives of Ashen residing here easily enough. The Armada wolves seemed to have done fine settling in the frigid north, but that just wasn't how the Kliens rolled, you know? Why spend your days shivering in a cave when you could nap on a beach?

Yeah, he probably should have been a good son and called at the border- but but but, before he'd left the desert he'd pilfered some ruins and found a lovely, baubly necklace for mum! So surely any offence he caused would be forgotten for the gift he had one of his companions carrying safely in a little pouch bag. Surely, surely. At the very least he let out a loud booof in greeting, so it wasn't like he was slinking around all naughty like. Not that he could given his size and carefree gait but whatever! He was here and ready to meet his new sibs! Where were they at?

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hello it is i, the bestest of big bros and most annoying of sons Wolfpaw Lake 02:39 PM, 02-02-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024