An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-02-2023, 06:52 PM
Much to his disappointment, Albion seemed neither surprised nor incensed by Saracyn's mocking words. He did however earn a narrowed gaze from the pallid man, so he knew he was at least getting under the other wolf's skin a bit at a time. Saracyn gave a single hard chuckle, punctuated by a scoff as he rolled his eyes and took a couple slow, casual steps around the rock Albion was perched upon, remaining ever cool and snide. "Ah, yes, 'your word'. How noble of you to honor an agreement that holds no weight to it anymore." Sara scoffed again and shook his head, turning a pointed stare at the Klein wolf. "You do realize your betrothal was an arrangement to ally Elysium and Fenmyre, right? So what word are you upholding now that your pack is dead and gone?" Fenmyre was nothing but dust and memories now, its remaining members scattered to the wind. While some of the refuse had ended up in Elysium, most had simply vanished. A shame this one couldn't have followed suit...

Sara slowed his pace to come to a stop standing beside the rock, turning his cold gaze away from Albion to survey out over the dark lands and peer up at the black canvas of stars overhead, looking everywhere but at Albion. "You must really be smitten with my sister if you're still keeping up these false pretenses," he spoke in casual observation. "I fully understand why. Avacyn is bewitching. Obviously she is to you, or you wouldn't even be considering tethering yourself to being her cover story."

Icy cerulean eyes moved back to lock with the glass blue of his rival, his marking's glow intensifying in brightness for a moment as he fixed Albion with a hard stare. "So what do you gain out of staying, hmm? Besides being my sloppy seconds, of course. You know she'll never love you the way she loves me. The only reason you're still here is because she's too damn lawful to willingly defy our traditions the way I am. You're her plausible deniability, her cover story to show to the public. That's what you offer—that's all you offer now with no alliance to bring to the table." A wry smirk crossed the crimson prince's lips while he shook his head. "I'd pity you, if you weren't so willfully pathetic about it."

"Saracyn Mendacium"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.