size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
02-02-2023, 07:25 PM
The manner in which Sirius regarded him might have perturbed any other wolves to be under the scrutinizing gaze of the Armada alpha, but to Maverick it actually helped reassure him. He was no stranger to others looking at him with suspicions or doubts and he was used to defying them each and every time, so he had no fear for his own wellbeing. What the other dire's gaze and nod told him though was that this man also cared for Venom, so much so that he was analyzing and evaluating him at the Empress' side. It comforted him to know Venom had friends as good as that who would look out for her safety and wellbeing also. It meant he could potentially rely on Sirius should Venom's blindness persist into permanence and they would need to rally around affirming the Empress' strength.

Maverick settled back down beside Venom with one foreleg draped around her side to snuggle her while the Warlord settled down on her opposite side, creating an impenetrable ring of wolf around the tiny puppy nuggets that snoozed soundly at the Empress' belly. Seer asked about their names and Venom introduced each of their children in turn. Meanwhile the proud father simply beamed at the family he'd helped create, gazing at the four little jellybeans with love and to Venom with pure adoration. This rare moment where all four were soundly napping was a moment to be cherished, especially given how rambunctious they all were. As a first time father, he had no point of reference to how energetic puppies could be, but these four certainly seemed to keep him and Venom on their toes whenever they were awake!

Venom explained their naming rhetoric and Maverick chuckled under his breath, a sheepish smile on his face while blue and white ears folded back to his head. "It was Ven's suggestion, mostly. I'm not that conceited to name them all after myself, I promise," he joked with a flash of teeth in a bashful smile. Still grinning like a lovestruck pup, Mav would lean closer to bring his muzzle alongside Venom's, nuzzling along her cheek when she turned to face him. "They are certainly living up to their names though! Little troublemakers bursting with energy, and always wrestling and fighting each other. I swear, this bunch is gonna become warriors for sure!" Lifting his gaze up so teal eyes could find Sirius' vibrant blues, Maverick tipped his head in respect to the other man. "I'm sure Venom's already told you all about me, but I should still introduce myself. I'm Maverick. It's good to meet you in person, Sirius."

"Maverick & Venom"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.