ardent

Wake me up

Yang

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 08:04 PM

The gale whipped Yang's fur and tossed it around. It was brutal and cold, unforgiving. The snow caught in its blusters were catching on the wisps of fur, calling themselves to his form, turning to ice. The ebony brute was as silver as the moon, but shivered like a fire. He looked at the beautiful dame before him, a warmth in his belly erupting despite the bitter cold. He felt a pull towards her. Unbearable
Gretel shouted above the wind, I think shelter is a good idea, but maybe you ought to find your sister. There is a cavern not too far from here, you find Yin and I'll meet you there? He nodded. The sweet notes of her voice filled his ears which fed the fire inside him. It wouldn't be horrible, no devastating to leave her after their brief encounter. If he could find Yin, he would bring her back to her, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be so easy to find her. He moved a step closer to Gretel so as to be heard a tad clearer. I'm afraid that if I look for Yin, it may take a long time. I do not wish to keep you waiting, Gretel. It is too cold to stay alone in one place for too long. He looked into the distance behind him, as if he would see Yin standing there, waiting. He shook his head, sending a few clusters of if from his face. He looked into Gretel' s, gorgeous eyes with his own, waiting answer. Should he leave or should he go?

Speech,