size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-03-2023, 12:00 AM

The crypt had proven its worth as an excellent place to hole up for the winter, and he was loathe to abandon it for the northern reaches quite yet. While he was looking forward to a winter spent in the ancient redwood forest, he was taking his time accumulating supplies for the trip and the frigid season as a whole. It was the only reason he was so easy to find, for once. So when the sudden outburst of a familiar feminine voice from somewhere behind him. A rough grunt of surprise forced its way past his hoarse vocal chords, and he lifted his head to look over his shoulder. Sure enough, there was Jack O'Malley darkening his doorway again. His lumbering bulk turned slowly in the confined space, but he caught a whiff of her scent as a breeze from far outside disturbed the stagnant air.

Uh oh.

She hadn't returned after their fated night in this very alcove at the season's outset. If he wanted to wave away the changes in her scent as a mix-up or a coincidence... well. The swell of her flanks as she parked her ass right in the doorway to his little cave was undeniable. She looked like.. well, like she had unwittingly ended up carrying Aeris children. Which was to say that she looked like hell, and probably wasn't fit to be moving more than a few steps at a time. Against his better judgement, his features twisted into a grimace and a short breath hissed between his teeth. "Ah," he coughed the syllable out awkwardly, and cleared his throat hastily to resume the sentence. "I'm.. sorry?" Deion offered the apology up like a prayer, hoping she would let him survive this encounter.

"I assume parenthood is not on your list of life goals, is it?" he asked quietly, taking a half step closer to her pale blonde form. He knew better than to try his luck, the glower that pinned him down was downright murderous. While panic flared in his chest, he couldn't help scanning over her flanks and belly. Gods, she was about to pop, whether it was actually time or not. "I don't know what to say, Jack. How can I fix this?" gruff vocals were uncharacteristically soft, brows pinched together. He could only hope that she didn't ask him to abort the pregnancy- it was a bit late for that. Spirits help him, there was no way to have prepared for any of this. He was, indeed, a bastard for doing this.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED