Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-03-2023, 02:50 AM
The fight was good. Good enough that the Warlord had to really work to reach and grab and claw at her as she dove in and out. She landed many of her hits, and he landed many of his own. She cared little for her own safety, only the win. But, in the end, that was her downfall. She dove in for an especially brutal attack, and his own jaws finally found a firm purchase in her scruff. Grabbing her and hauling her off her paws for a short moment. Effectively ending the battle as he knocked her lightly against the ground. Just hard enough to stun her.

She apologised, and he fully released his hold. Leaning back and appraising her. “You fought hard, and vicious. Determined to win, no matter the cost. Tenacious. That’s how I would describe you” He said, and after a small moment, offered her a smile. She had not lost because she was a terrible fighter. The battle had been closer than she likely realised. She had lost because he was better experienced, and she forgot herself in the thrill of the fight. “The point of a challenge like this isn’t necessarily to win. I am the Warlord, I expect myself to win more of these then I lose, even if my wolf is a worthy fighter.” He told her. “You fought well. I can see it in your eyes, you know what parts of your style came up short. You are ready to move up. Lieutenant, or Howler. The choice is yours.” Not the General position her heart was set on, but another step in the right direction.

"Sirius Fatalis"