size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-03-2023, 02:59 PM

Their steps had to be careful so that they didn't slip and faceplant. Scylla continued to look at the icy ground as she moved, enjoying the fact that the ice was so crystal clear that they could see straight down into the water below them. How thick was the ice, she wondered? Thick enough for sure. Thick enough to hold them both, at least, not that she weighed much. Nor did Ruse, for that matter. Both Kleins were nice and healthy and the ice wouldn't complain.

Blue and cream ears perked as Ruse spoke of Elysium as being different but good an that brought a little grin to Scylla's face. She was glad that her younger sister had both Cerberus and Albion to lean on during the tumultuous time that they'd all been forced into. "I'm glad," she admitted aloud. "Dad wanted me to tell you that he missed you." Scylla didn't feel any sort of way about it. She knew that Ruse was the favorite due to her disposition. Scylla never tried to please anyone but herself and was a complete realist about the situation. "He should be coming back from the south soon."

The conversation turned to Cerberus and Scylla thought she caught a little shift in Ruse's speech as she said their brother's name. The pale brow above the woman's blue eye lifted and her grin grew. "He's pretty perfect, isn't he? Our Cerberus." The smaller Klein had noticed how close the two seemed. Had they slept together as well? Had he told Ruse that he'd slept with Scylla? Well, she wouldn't bring it up unless her sister did.

Out over the water they went and soon had picked their way to the other side. Once their paws were on snow covered earth again, Scylla turned to her sister. "I know we weren't close when we were younger, Ruse, but I want to rectify that. Family is one of the most important things to me, especially after seeing dad so sick and all of us splintering off." She fixed her sister with a smile. "I want us to be as close as I am to Cerberus and Albion. What do you think?"

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]