gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-03-2023, 05:09 PM

Deluge's short tail thumped as Sparrow acknowledged their new status as yearlings. Her front feet wanted to tippy-tap but she was supposed to be a grown up now so she did her best to hold them in place. It didn't stop a momentary throb brightening her bits that glowed just a bit though. "I think thats near where that lake we met up at was," She whispered to her brothers, knowing she had already unwittingly trespassed gave her a small boost of confidence. The leader guy had actually been pretty nice about the whole thing too, but raiding wasn't exactly personal. They were pirates after all. "Me too!" she added to the chorus of voices saying they would be coming.

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.