size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-03-2023, 06:14 PM

Both Kleins had been graced with different sorts of fancy toes. Albion's were more useful in this situation. He gripped the icy ground with his retractable claws and Scylla stepped up beside him, staying close in case she slipped. This wasn't like walking across the frozen lake. There were ups and downs and a bloody cliff right in front of them. All of this prompted Scylla to wrap one foreleg around her brother's, using his sure footing to keep herself upright.

Scylla leaned into Albion, her head resting against his shoulder as they looked out over the world that glittered just for them. Then she closed her eyes, reconnecting with her sibling by touch, sound and scent. She absorbed him into herself in a manner, sliding her cheek along his alabaster coat to share their scents; marking him just as she had marked Cerberus and Ruse. They were hers. All three belonged to her and she belonged to them.

"I'm sorry," the blue and cream woman spoke in a soft whisper. "Sorry for leaving you alone and sorry for pretending like it didn't bother me." Scylla squeezed her brother's foreleg more tightly, her eyes still closed. "It was easier to pretend, but I felt every moment. I'm not whole without you." Slowly and with great care, Scylla made her way around front of the giant brute and seated herself upon the ice covered ground. She looked up at him, her blue and grey eyes meeting his own glassy pools. "I won't leave you again. Can you forgive me?" There was a rare flash of vulnerability on the young woman's face. This wasn't something that she let others see, but her walls were wiped away for Albion.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]