Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
02-03-2023, 09:33 PM
Calico Jack circles the huge cat, eyes scanning its defense for an opening to exploit. To the pup’s great relief, a familiar flash of slate and gray appears, rushing in to attack the feline’s hip. A huge grin appears on the boy’s lips as Remus backs away and he trots sideways so that they are closer together. The man’s words have a laugh filling the air before Jack puffs out a loud snort and says, “Yeah but I didn’t pick this fight! Fucker was hunting me. Very rude if you ask me.”

The words are light and filled with mirth even as he has duck under an errant swipe of a clawed pad. As the paw retreats, Jack lunges in, teeth sinking into the tiger’s face. With a snarl and twist, the pup relieves the tiger of its right eye and the creature yowls in agony. Backing away, the boy spits out the eyeball and keeps spitting as he says, “Ew. FUCK. That is disgusting. GROSS.” Shaking his head, the pup wonders just how long the nasty taste will last. The grass around the tiger begins to turn red as blood pours down the tiger’s face while Jack wants nothing more than to run to the water and drink away the taste.

"Calico Jack"