An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-03-2023, 10:03 PM

The gray woman sizes up the fallen aspen tree, attempting to do some mental calculations about the sizes of logs that will fit in the cart. A wolf approaches and, since she is deep in thought, Fern misses the man’s approach until he standing right beside her. Mercury’s voice pulls her from her thoughts and she looks over to the tall man with a huge smile. She remembers how interested he has been in her sword and had even told him to check out the Hallows when he had the chance.

Of course, she had heard that the seafaring wolf had joined the ranks of the Hallows but, with the season long honeymoon followed by the birth of her pups, she had not been able to see much of Mercury. Eyes are bright with happiness as she says, “Mercury! It is good to see you my friend! I would love some help. I need to get this” A paw waves over the tree before turning to point at the cart, “in there.” With a small a sigh, Fern looks to Mercury as she waits to see if he has any ideas.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.