An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-03-2023, 10:22 PM

A soft laugh bubbles out and Fern says, “Oh, yes. I have five healthy, lively pups for you to meet! I think several of them even want to be knights one day!” Her eyes sparkle as she looks to Mercury, knowing that he would be the perfect wolf to ask for help in their training. The dilemma with the downed tree is voiced and the tall wolf speaks which pulls another laugh from the gray woman. Brows lift as she asks, “Would you expect anything less?” The words are teasing as she remembers their first meeting with a predator.

Mercury circles the fallen tree and suggests a plan to get it in the cart. With a hum, Fern steps up to the tree and nods to herself. Lifting a paw, she points out where some branches poke out of the sides and says, “We can use the axe to remove those. That should help it fit into the cart better.” With a glance to Mercury, she then moves down to where a large knob where a branch once stood and pulls out the axe, ready to chop off the excess to make it easier to get in the cart.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.