An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-03-2023, 11:06 PM

A smile is beamed at Mercury as his talk of patrols and she jokes, “Careful. If I tell my kids that, you may never have another peaceful patrol!” The laugh that follows is happy and they continue to talk, Fern is joyful to be working with the tall man again. He talks about using his claws and the gray woman nods, confident in her own ability to use the axe. Moving to the first branch, she runs a paw over the white bark and says, “Try to get it as close to the trunk as possible. Don’t want to injure ourselves when we are getting it into the cart.”

Another smile is offered before she takes the handle of the axe in her mouth. It has been wrapped with soft leather and is easy to grip and her sword training comes in handy as she methodically whacks off the first branch until it flush to the trunk. From there she moves on, slowly clearing her side of branches and anything that pokes out and might injury them. Once the trunk is free of anything that might hurt them, Fern steps back and puts the axe away before looking to Mercury. The branch he had pointed out was left intact and she asks, “Ready to try and move this thing into the cart?”

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.