An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-04-2023, 12:49 AM

Manea could tell in Terra's struggle to sit up and the wince she made at any movement and chuckle that while she might be doing better than she had a week ago, there was still a lot of healing and progress to be made. At the very least it seemed like the earthen hued woman was making progress and that was comforting. Still, she smiled gently and nodded as Terra and Lotus both replied that they were doing better and expressed their thanks and the debt that they owed her. She shook her head at the latter part and came to sit across form them, not so close that she would be encroaching on their space, but still close enough that they could speak comfortably and Terra wouldn't need to struggle to speak louder than a soft tone.

"You don't owe me anything," she assured them, waving off the notion with a wave of her paw. "I've spent the last few years building up this pack and our resources, but it's very rare that we ever have a reason for the excess we accumulate. I'm happy to be able to provide for wolves that really need it." She gave them both another smile and added, "But I do appreciate your gratitude." Even though she had never truly considered herself an altruistic individual, but being a mother and an alpha had certainly given her a reason to reconsider how she approached the world.

"There is absolutely no rush, please take all of the time you need to get back on your feet, but do you have somewhere to go back to? Or any plans once you're ready to leave?" she asked after a moment, giving them a curious tilt of her head. This was the first time since they arrived that she had really had much of a chance to talk to them so she didn't know much about the pair or where home was for them. She hadn't picked up on the scent of a pack on them, but she hadn't been sure if that was because they were truly loners or if she had simply missed it in the rush to get them to the healers.

"Manea Mendacium"