gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-04-2023, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2023, 03:11 AM by Deluge. Edited 1 time in total.)

Deluge lifted her sand coated head and tipped it as the other girl mentioned shells. "Shells would be cool... but I'm looking for water. Someone said if you dig a hole above the tide line, and the sand starts to fill with water then it shouldn't be salty... but I've never tried it..." Various ocean birds drifted on air currents overhead and if she didn't know any better she'd think they were laughing at her...

She stuck her head back in the hold she was excavating, her short tail started to wag as the ground got damper beneath her toes. Claws brushed across a smooth shell and she scooped under it and flicked it in the direction of the other wolf. "Hey check it out! I think it's working!" A tiny puddle was starting to form at the bottom of her pit, cloudy with particles from the sand, but it was water. She sniffed the surface tentatively, but it was hard to tell if it was salty or not with the ocean surrounding them.

"Speech"
-explore bifrost 3/3-
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.