Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-04-2023, 03:47 PM

Their Boreas-wide tour was nearly done with only one pack left to hear from. The days had been long and the walking exhausting, but Sol and Khonsu were determined to find the place where they fit in best and Sol had argued fervently that they could not do that without seeing everything this world had to offer. Next would be Auster, but that would be a trip for another day.

Tipping back his head, Sol called out into the rock gardens to politely request the presence of a pack member. It was Elysium's turn to explain to the twins what their home was like, and what sort of wolves ultimately would fit in there. "After this I'm sleeping for a week." Khonsu complained as they waited, his maw splitting in a wide yawn.

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.