An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-04-2023, 05:09 PM
Kuroki's ears flicked to attention at the sound of thudding puppy paws. Ah-so this was how they wanted to play it huh? Well, as their big and bestest brother it was his duty to indulge his little siblings. To make them feel big and strong in a world that made them feel small. He felt the nipping of teeth at his tail and instead of flicking it away, he let it remain in place, even as he felt the pup bite down, enough for it to sting quite a bit. And then there was another, charging into the fray with a frontal attack. Oooh smart, using strength of numbers. Mmm, mum had taught them well.

With an overly dramatic wail, he flopped to the floor. Dead weight like a log, as he bemoaned his fate. Oh terrible, how awful, to be his siblings chew toy.

"I'm dying. Help me." He told his canine companion who obediently held the pouch containing his mother's present. The dog simply rolled her eyes, the things she had to put up serving this dumb oaf of a wolf...
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hello it is i, the bestest of big bros and most annoying of sons Wolfpaw Lake 02:39 PM, 02-02-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024