Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-04-2023, 07:31 PM

They were not left waiting long. The purple wolf caught the twins' eyes from a distance, her bright coloring and unique features earning her at least more of a polite interest than Khonsu usually afforded strangers. This individual was gifted, a fact that spoke to a strong soul within her.

Khonsu's head dipped politely as she gave her name, speaking over his brother before Sol had a chance to even begin his rehearsed introduction. "I am Khonsu and this is my brother, Sol." The cobalt eyed wolf gave a small shy smile as he was introduced, but deferred to his twin and kept his mouth shut otherwise. "We are new to these lands and seeking a home. It's an important decision, and thus we've sought out every alpha of the continent to hear a bit about their packs before we decide. If it isn't too much to ask, could you share with us a bit about Elysium?"

Sol's warm gaze darted to his brother and back as his twin finished speaking. "If you are currently accepting new members, that is." He added after a moment's pause.

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.