An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
02-04-2023, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2023, 08:03 PM by Gossamer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Gossamer was delighted that Aris was the first to arrive. She hadn't been able to spend much time with her sister and had been giving the young woman some time to be with her new pups. Ophelia wouldn't be joining them. After their mother's death she'd heard her sister was going off on a journey to try and center herself. Gossamer certainly had no idea how to properly process the loss so she wasn't going to try and tell any of her siblings how it ought to be done. Gossamer sought distraction. She'd deal with the volatile feelings some other time.

"I await your orders, oh Mighty One."

Gossamer smirked and winked at her sister, knowing the woman's biting sense of humor. "Not gonna lie, it's fun to be in a position to give them." She dipped her head in greeting to the purple pup that was with her, no doubt one of her own. Gossamer would need to get an audience with them some time for proper introductions. The family was getting so large it was hard to keep track of everyone. He started to bow and she felt a sudden burst of embarrassment. "Oh, no, you don't have to bow. I'm just your mom's sister and she's teasing me."

Another small, purplish wolf arrived. One of her new siblings, Andromeda, if she wasn't mistaken. She caught the girls gaze and returned the nod of greeting. Andromeda was followed by her brother Charlton. Gossamer waited for awhile, but to her disappointment no one else showed. None of the other warriors or any of the higher ranked fighters. Well, she supposed she hadn't earned the respect of the others yet. She might need to go gnaw on a few ears.

"Well, I'm glad everyone here answered my call. I didn't have anything fancy planned, just some good sparring. Aris, I figure it's high time you and I have a good ol' fashioned brawl. As for the pups… has everyone sparred before?" If not it would be worth running through some basics and having her and Aris demonstrate before turning the pups loose on each other.

ooc: Next round due February 18, thanks everyone!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fight Training! [Armada Warriors] Soul Sand Cove 03:20 PM, 12-31-2022 06:13 AM, 11-05-2023