Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 01:12 AM

He made his way a little closer, which gave her another chance to examine the limp. Then, he lay down before him, propping out the leg. With the eye roll, she wasn’t sure if he was going to be an easy patient or not. But the compliance gave her an answer. She settled down on the ground in front of him, and placed a gentle paw on the wounded leg. As she did so, he spoke. Explaining how he and a wolf whose name she did not recognise had helped to save a stranger. “So that’s how you spend most of your free time, is it? Saving strange lass’s?” Her voice was lightly teasing. After all, she was one of them.

“I would.” She agreed, knowing they would have been in for a fight if he had expected anything else. “I’m going to clean it first, I don’t know what bacteria was in its mouth. It will sting.” she warned him as she got back to her paws and grabbed an ointment from her bag. She might have lost the bulk of her supplies in the poach due to neglect, but she always carries a certain range of supplies on her. The wound was of her own making, a mixture of salt water infused with trillium. Trillium was rare, so she was very careful to spread out the use of it. She had found infusing it with water was the best to turn one use into many, and still provide effective cleaning. She poured a small dash of it across the wound, and sponged it lightly.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. here's to the nights we felt alive Wolfpaw Lake 12:29 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024