size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-05-2023, 02:39 AM

So the Healer in question was not her Mother. Incubus understood how she felt, as a male who hadn't grown up with parental figures either. He couldn't put all of the blame on them as he had made the choice to leave at an early age. But, now that he was back it was as if his parents were gone for good. Hannibal was likely dead and his Mother was but a ghost unwilling to accept his help to rejoin the living. The thought made him a touch sad but he didn't let that show.

Riva offered reassurance that he'd only have to rest for a few days. He couldn't help but to nod and say, "Very well, I suppose a small break from training won't do much harm." Incubus was hard at work perfecting his fighting skills. He had eyes set on the Samurai rank and would soon challenge for it. He knew win or loss he'd likely be granted the rank but he still wanted to display the best of is abilities. "Thank you for your aid."

Incubus watched as she hung up the Marigold and spoke. Another nod could be seen, "I'd like to learn how to make it. One day I may have little pink skinned pups of my own and I'd like to know how to prevent their suffering early on."

"Speech"
[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. here's to the nights we felt alive Wolfpaw Lake 12:29 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024