size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-05-2023, 03:12 AM

As a loner Incubus had rarely considered being a Father. But, now as he settled down in the pack with so many other younglings running around it was hard not to imagine kids of his own. He felt as though it was his duty to provide more Kleins to fill their ranks but he also wanted a family to call his own. Without a Mother or Father around and his littermates being m.i.a. he felt rather alone. There was small family units all around him. Incubus was merely the single Uncle with nothing but his fighting skills to worry about. That is until Riva came into his life. She was surely someone he cared for. She was filling a void.

Riva expressed she'd be happy to show him how to make the sun lotion and Incubus offered a smile, "Thank you... Again." He let forth a little chuckle, "I never thought I'd have any interest in such a thing and then you come along..." Incubus sprawled out on the floor, resting the side of his head flat against the cool ground. "You've change me, little healer." Pale eyes seemed to take her in then, with a bit more intensity then usual.

"Speech"
[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. here's to the nights we felt alive Wolfpaw Lake 12:29 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024