Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A WhiskerStudent
Samhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - RainbowFestival Organizer
WordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthy
Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge Explorer
Mammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn glanced to the squirrel, the movement catching her attention and once again she wondered if she should try to find a companion with more dexterous. She stretched her own toes reflexively. Birna had amazingly dexterous paws but Jynn was not blessed with such a gift. The woman introduced herself as Venom and explained that she had a fair amount of crafting knowledge.

Jynn nodded to Venom and turned to her companion. "Yes, I'd like to find a way to keep my paws warm. I'm not built for the cold northern climates but I still want to explore more of them. Warm coverings on my paws would enable me to explore for longer and be more comfortable while doing so." She looked closely at the pieces of hide as Venom held them up and explained that she would need a sole of more sturdy leather and how to make it.