size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn chuckled at Lyra's confused response. "Well, that was the original plan anyway…" She debated what to do with the map she'd found. Was it really worth following? As much as she wanted to help Birna and learn more about reindeer while exploring the north she was more a creature of reckless exploration. She wasn't a dutiful chore tender. Not to mention there was the general barrier of how ill-equipped she naturally was for the climate they'd be living in. "I found what I think is a treasure map. It's probably nothing but man… I really prefer that kind of adventure."

Jynn was quick to chime in at the mention of hunting and food. As a traveling loner her opportunities for meals were limited, especially in the north. If she couldn't catch a rodent or snowshoe hare she was shit out of luck. "Absolutely, I'm starving!" Jynn suddenly yelped as the ground gave way beneath her paws and she skidded down to the bottom of the riverbed. There was silence for a moment followed by, "Ow."

She stood up and shook the snow from her thin frame. "Well.. I found the wash!"