Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 11:14 AM
She had already packed up her healer bag, but she liked to keep busy. So she pulled out a small jar and set it on the bench beside her. Pulling a small motor and pestle that rested her closer. She poured some of the leaves into it, and set to work grinding them into flakes. "Well I'd never deny someone's interest in healing. Especially a warrior whos likely to find themselves in trouble." She tipped her head towards him. From what she understood of him, he seemed to dive head first into trouble. Especially if there was someone on the other side that needed a little rescuing

She gave a soft laugh at his words of change. Looked into his eyes, and was startled with what she found there. She cleared her throat, and worked the pestle some more. "Well. I don't have to tell you how you've changed me, Incubus." She said softly. Surprised that he had felt changed by their time together as well.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. here's to the nights we felt alive Wolfpaw Lake 12:29 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024