gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-05-2023, 01:58 PM
Being without sight was a harsh inconvenience, especially now at such a crucial moment with her nephew. She did care for him, and wanted to see him perform at his best. If that meant this was where their paths split Venom wouldn’t have been surprised. He greeted her politely in return and offered her a cup of the tea that she had complimented. After benign with Hattori she had become familiar with the beverage, but she hadn’t kept up with serving it since the Shinobi turned away from them.

"Of course,” the Empress nodded slightly as she accepted his offer. She gestured for him to go on as she tilted her head curiously. He spoke back to the meeting, not having missed her glances as she spoke on the high tension topic. Pontifex was the last holdout of the religion's grasp within Ashen. "Yes, I was particularly interested in your thoughts about my decision.” She admitted before he continued. Again Venom nodded, she knew the significance of the shrine, which was a large factor in her decision making.

He went on a littler nervously, and presumed more than she would allow. "Pont,” Venom replied softly as he paused. Her words smooth and gentle yet serious in her conviction. "I need you to know that it was Abraxas that turned away from me.” She would defend her belief if he pushed, but that was not the purpose or meat of his conversation. Venom believed her words sufficient for now as he slowly poured the tea and arrived at the true reason for their visit.

He told her that he couldn’t see himself leaving the shrine that was so dear. She sighed softly, her expression softening. "I understand.” Far too much. "I clung to it for a long time, hoping for what, I don’t know.” Her father’s approval, his return, a sign from Abraxas? "I hope that you prosper here, Nephew.” Venom offered her blessing, however much it was worth. "Ashen will always be waiting, if you have need.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]