Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
02-05-2023, 06:59 PM

”Dens are to the right, if you’re looking for them.”

Usagi wasn’t what you’d call the master of mind-reading, nor did he really care if this very small man was wanting to find his way back to said dens. But assuming the short koi was frustrated, sitting on his rump and clearly puzzled about where to go next, he didn’t really need any indication verbally - nor to see the new man’s face - that he was lost. The bamboo maze was a complicated spot of terrain; it took one quite a while to get used to, himself included when he first arrived here all those seasons ago. Usagi had approached the man from behind, only having seen his goldenrod-charcoal splotched pelt from a short distance away. He was one of their own - and smelled like Tojo, too. If he hadn’t, Usagi would’ve cjased him off in a heartbeat. But he didn’t. He was kin, blood related or not - but where were they coming from? It seemed like more koi wolves were spawning in the maze every month.

He didn’t wait for the man to turn back and say anything before he added flatly, ”I am Usagi, by the way. A hohei.” If the other male wished to introduce himself, he had the opportunity. Or not, the flop-eared warrior didn’t really care to engage in small talk nor would he initiate it. He had the chance to turn right towards the dens if he wished, too.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—