size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
02-05-2023, 07:30 PM

Usagi vsguely remembered his mother telling him and Kuroo about bad spirits. Evil ones, that attached themselves to some poor, unsuspecting vessel, bringing them horrible luck and misfortune until they met some equally terrible demise. It was something he couldn’t say he ever truly belived, though his brother seemed the type to believe in it. However, he couldn’t disprove the existense of unseen evil forces; particularly after this past season’s strange and utterly paranormal display. Therefore, Áskell’s plight being the work of a malevolent spirit - or Ara-Mitama - was certainly plausible. As for cleansing rituals, he couldn’t say he recalled them in detail. He’d witnessed a few being performed back when he was very young, but his memory of such rituals had faded.

”I do not recall the rituals in great detail, but I can try,” He said. If not perfect, at least it would give them both piece of mind. Glancing briefly at the Taicho’s bandaged forelegs, it gave him the motivation to glance towards the direction of the clearings where the pack kept their stores of miscellaneous supplies. ”I do know salt is commonly used to purify the soul, and ward off evil spirits. Perhaps having a bit of salt next to you will do you some good.”

”Speech”  ’Thought’

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—