size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
02-05-2023, 07:45 PM

”I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t,” Usagi replied, the rain continuing its pattering as he spoke. His pelt was getting heavier as rain poured down, water drifting down his abdomen and legs in drops and rivets. Turthfully, he yearned to pay this sanctuary a visit more often than he did. He was so busy in the maze, constantly patrolling its perimeters and securing its every border that it was easier said than done to try and give himself some peace once in a while. Ever vigilant, ever alert, it was dofficult to simply let go of his concerns and duties just for a few moments’ time. He tended to forget, that their pack had many other capable warriors who could pick up his own responsibilities temporarily. It would not be a pack if he didn’t coordinate with others, after all. He wasn’t the only Hohei around.

The raindrops continued to tickle his snout as they pelted him, but he paid it no mind. ”Let us hope it stays that way.” Above everything else, Tojo was still a rather closed-off pack. Its secrets were its own, nobody else’s. That applied to this place to, in his opinion.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i like it here so imma keep posting aws here Ali Island 12:35 PM, 01-09-2023 09:40 AM, 02-29-2024