Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-05-2023, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2023, 10:02 PM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)

More recently Relm had been less present in any social setting. Maybe not odd for her, but she had at least seen Kichi often in passing during patrol changes or just in everyday travels before all of this happened. Nearly two seasons ago she moved out to Firefly lake, spent a lot of time with Alastor specifically out there, and then moved back onto the island with the second loss of her pups. All things Kichi may not have known. Relm at least didn't flaunt these things. She wasn't exactly proud of the relationship her and Alastor had as much as she loved him. Again, maybe under terms Kichi would never know.

Every day that passed she was becoming more separated from herself. Moving through the motions, but aching deep inside her where everything had been destroyed. She blamed herself. Easy.

She made the effort to find Kichi, he was running a patrol around The Rock Garden. Simple enough to join him even though she wasn't in for work. She wouldn't say anything as she approached him, finding honestly a tense step beside him. Maybe being here beside him really opened up her own mind to how she was feeling. She felt like she stopped breathing. She could feel the tension all the way down into her soul, clenching her jaw in the process. And what she wouldn't notice was a tear or two that seemed to fall down her face as she walked beside her friend without looking at him. Maybe not so oblivious to herself.

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu