gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-05-2023, 10:37 PM

Sirius replied harshly as she expected he would. It was a touchy subject; the death of ones family. She hadn't expected him to lash out as he did, however and was thoroughly unprepared when his massive paw connected with her chin. Isa's head snapped back and she felt the sting as claws dug into her. A soft gasp was pulled involuntarily from the woman as her pain receptors fired. She stumbled back a step and when she was able to regain her composure, she could taste the blood in her mouth. He'd split her lower lip with his claws and the proof of it was dripping into the stones between her pale paws.

Isa barely had time to register anything before Sirius was growling out his question at her. What happened to her family... The oceanic fae grit her teeth, glassy eyes glaring daggers at the huge man. "They died. A plague. My husband. My children. Only I was immune." The woman tried hard not to relive her past. There was nothing that could be done about it. She would have openly answered any of the brute's questions had he asked nicely but she supposed this worked just as well. "You aren't the only one that's suffered loss in this life and you won't be the last." It was obvious that he clung to his grief like a shield. A horrible way to live.

"Isa"