size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-06-2023, 03:34 AM
Between juggling his half dozen children, managing an active pack, and making sure preparations for their upcoming Bonfire Festival were coming together, Artorias was indeed a busy wolf. The Aegis was no stranger to having a full plate, however, so as many tasks as he had that demanded his attention, he was never once outwardly stressed or didn't have time for his wolves. That was why when he descended the stairs after sorting out a payment to be made to Ruga for his work and he caught sight of Anthea waiting in the foyer, he greeted the femme with a polite smile. He hadn't interacted with the castaway much since her arrival in the Hallows, giving her space to breathe and recover, but also figuring out she seemed to be more on the introverted side anyway. Her request to speak for a moment gave him pause in his pace, and Art nodded with his easy smile on his face.

"I always have a moment for my wolves, Anthea. Come, let's talk out on the terrace." It was a gorgeous Austral summer day, and the gardens were in full bloom. Artorias took every opportunity to spend time out amongst the flowers and wisteria trees wherever he could during these days. Claws clicking on the stone terrace, Art led the way over to the balustrade and lifted his paws to rest over the railing. Once Anthea had joined him, he took a look over at his guest. She seemed to be doing much better than the day she'd been found off the coast half drowned and barely alive. "I'm glad to see your recovery has been going well," he stated with a pleased smile, ever proud of his sister's excellent work as their lead doctor. "What's on your mind?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.