size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-06-2023, 08:10 AM
Albion knew that Scylla would easily be given his forgiveness, even after so much time and space had lingered between them. They had grown up, and they were both very different individuals now. Life had taken them and pulled them in different directions and they had experienced much different scenarios than each other. Albion could tell from the moment she had arrived back into his life, but here and now in this scenic place he watched as she lowered her walls and opened herself up to him. No barriers, just like when they were young.

Though he was quiet Albion did the same, she could see the raw emotion and the essence of him as he lifted his paw to her cheek and met her sparkling gaze. She reached up to place a soft and innocent kiss on his cheek, and he could feel the tension in her small frame. As if she was still holding something back from him. He didn’t even breathe as her lips caressed his soft muzzle, for a moment time stood still and Albion waited for her next movement. There was a tension that was building between them, but as she pulled away neither would acknowledge it.

The most subtle of sighs fell from his lips as she pulled from his muzzle and curled herself tighter against his chest. The paw that had held her cheek shifted to hold her body closer to his, wrapping her in his embrace as she whispered her curious question. "Trying to keep my word. Living in Elysium has been.. different.” It wasn’t bad, it wasn’t great, and part of him would always miss Fenmyre. "I’ve been getting to know Avacyn, but having Cerberus and Ruse has helped with my homesickness.” He explained. "Being betrothed has been an… interesting experience.”

The prince couldn’t deny that he was enjoying getting to know the heiress, while he enjoyed her and how easy the physical side of their relationship was, that didn’t lessen the complications of their future.

"Albion Baskara Klien"