gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
02-06-2023, 02:49 PM
A healer and his duties, that was enough for Ivy. It was tough out here alone, and he'd learned that much in the last year. Since getting separated from his siblings, he'd been... honestly, he'd been a bit lost. Trying to pick his next move, the course of action that would take him next, all of it was... it felt strange. All of it felt so strange. Being his own man, making his own choices-- he was still trying to figure out what it all meant. What it meant to be himself, especially without the companionship of his twin brother. It was a bit like missing a limb, being Ivy without Lotus. Still, he's trying. Maybe she's in the same boat. Maybe she's trying too. It was all they could really do, right? Try.

"There should be some marigold out here, for the bleeding." He nodded, taking a long step to lead the way. "And I'm pretty sure I smelled some basil, maybe to help fight any infection that could be brewing." At least, that was probably what uncle Alarr would do. He was still clinging to his uncle's teachings, along with some trial and error of his own. He gave a soft smile to the girl.

"We're heading towards the northeast for the winter," Ivy speaks idly, making conversation. "There's a lot of continent here, I wanna see all of it y'know?" It had been a long while since he'd had someone to just chat to. Going from being constantly surrounded by the company of his family to nothing, it had left him a bit starved for company. Ivy had it in his mind that he'd make the most of it.

"Ivy"