size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-06-2023, 02:58 PM

It took a time for her eyes to find him and the brute merely watched as they did. That hardened stare unwavering as she spoke his nickname. There was something deep within him that wished to forget all of what he'd just been through and wrap her in his arms. But, he'd just suffered for hours... Hours of panic and worry. Waiting for the woman he loved to come home... Thinking that she was gone. That he would have to go searching for her and perhaps be too late.

Incubus stood as she slowly approached. There was a chance if she moved to cuddle with him his resolve would break and Inc was fuming. This was something that needed to happen, he needed to express his anger. This cannot happen again. "I thought you were gone Riva." Inc's voice remained deep, void of any usual softness or endearment. The male padded past her towards their cooking station. He flicked his nose towards the half empty cup of tea, "What am I to think? When you leave your ribbon and unfinished tea out on display. It looks like you left." His heart raced as pale eyes moved in her direction. "Hours..." A grumble moved through his chest as those narrowed orbs poured into her own, "I waited hours." His voice was now gravely with anger and desperation.

"Speech"

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. let us live, since we must die Wolfpaw Lake 02:22 AM, 02-06-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024