Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-06-2023, 03:37 PM

The warmth and joy from the young girl was contagious, and even Khonsu could not help but soften slightly as she gave a blush and a giggle. It was strange to him that a young wolf would be given a high ranking position within the pack, but hearing her speech things began to make more sense. Ashen sure had a friendly face with Seere doing the introductions.

The twins took a seat as they were invited to, their tail wrapping around their haunches. Listening intently to Seere's explanation, Sol hardly noticed when the next wolf approached. Khonsu's gaze however shifted early, eyeing the older female critically. Being outnumbered had him shifting slightly back on edge.

Ignorant to his brother's discomfort, Sol continued the conversation pleasantly. They were introduced to the Empress, a title that was loftier than most. "Greetings, Empress." The cobalt-eyed head bowed, uncertain. "And thank you, Seere."

With Venom taking over the conversation, the four eyes shifted their focus. There was no confusion on this wolf's face - it the first time a stranger of Boreas had not given them a second glance, in fact. How strange and.. refreshing. She posed to them a question in turn, and Khonsu cleared his throat to signal to his twin his intention to speak.

"You are the first to ask." He stated, a touch of respect in his tone. "We seek a home where we will be able to find acceptance of who we are as individuals, where we could belong to a community. A place where an individual's effort and actions matter more than their appearance or bloodline." He did not feel the need to state why these things mattered - any sighted wolf could determine that for themselves, and Khonsu was still blind to Venom's disability. "It's very important to me that we end up somewhere I'm also free to have my own beliefs, and where I do not have to practice my religion in the dark." He paused. "I have preferences as well to the location and territories themselves, but to explain it now is perhaps getting ahead of ourselves."

Sol listened quietly while his brother spoke, ears flickering with uncertainty. "Not to say your land is not beautiful." He added quickly as Khonsu finished. Directing the topic back to one that might not offend the Empress, he continued. "It seems there are many family packs in this land. What sets Ashen apart from the others that we've seen so far? Obviously we do not belong to any of Boreas' families, but we'll need to make a decision somehow." A small, nervous chuckle escaped his lips.

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock knock Redwater Rocks 02:38 PM, 02-04-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024