Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-06-2023, 08:54 PM
She realised in an instant that this was to be their first fight as a couple. She stood there a moment Indecision in her bones. How she approached this would shape their future. She knew how much she owed him, and she had more then a little desire to roll over at his paws and lick his chin - a full submissive pose. But there would be times where she would be called out. It wasn't just about her day to day freedoms, it was her livelihood. It he wasn't home and a call came in for her that a patient needed her, she would go. She could not make any promises that she wouldn't. It wasn't in her nature to deny someone in need.

The hurt in his voice moved her, she found herself responding to it. She did not like to see Incubus in pain. She crept forward, lowering her body. She would pick somewhere in between. Submissive to this darling wolf, but lay out her lines in the sand as she did so. She arrived at his paws and curled up in them. A tiny creature compared to Incubus. She gave his chin a quick lick, looking up at him. Only then would she speak. "I am a healer, Incubus. I will be called out at odd hours, or I will chase leads on difficult to find herbs. I won't promise not to, but I will leave behind messages to let you know what I am doing. We could work out a system. Leaving out a piece of meadowsweet, for example, would mean I'm assisting in a childbirth." She kept her voice soft, and it dipped softer still. "I'm sorry. I never meant to make you worry."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. let us live, since we must die Wolfpaw Lake 02:22 AM, 02-06-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024