size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-06-2023, 10:16 PM

Incubus would sink so low as to controlling her every move. That's not how he wanted their relationship to work, by any means. The lass was a grown woman and he really had no say in how she spent her time. But, for his mental health there needed to be some sort of communication. It wasn't her fault that this happened and as he sat there looking at the woman he loved stare at him with those beautiful blue eyes he felt that rush of anger start to fade away.

He remained still as pale orbs watched her every move. Riva submissively moved to his paws and laid before him. Incubus looked down at the inky woman and she met with him a lick to his chin. A little grin flicked at his lips but he forced it away with all the power he could muster. The brute quietly listened to her as she explained her stance on the situation. There was nothing she said that he disagreed with and he liked her idea of having a system. Thoughts churned in his mind but they seemed to soften as those final tones left her lips. The sweetest of apologies... Incubus let out a long breath before leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips. Finally the male would speak, "The thought of losing you..." A pause. "I cannot handle to think of a reality without you." Incubus sighed, "And I am so scared of you becoming unhappy again... Like the day we met." A tear threatened to fall from his blue eye. "I apologize for getting so angry with you." The tear fell and soaked the black fur beneath his eye. "I don't want you to think I don't trust you." Feeling insecure the male moved his gaze from her own and looked off to another room. Gathering his thoughts as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Speech"

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. let us live, since we must die Wolfpaw Lake 02:22 AM, 02-06-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024