gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kara
02-07-2023, 01:56 AM

It did not take long for movement to catch her attention. Blue eyes squinted slightly as she searched the mist. Within moments she was able to make out a figure seemingly moving her way. It resembled that of a Wolf but dark shadows and fire seemed to be slipping through the air around them. Tendrils of dark and light fighting for space in the Wolves atmosphere. Vaella couldn't help but to stare as her heart rate increased, 'Is this a demon?' The former Princess was not very spiritual but she what else was she meant to think?

As a polite distance between them was reached the obsidian beast offered rather pleasant tones. Vaella, so caught up in observing this phantom, suddenly remembered her manners and spread a sweet smile across her lips. "Greetings." She cleared her throat gently, trying to hide her nerves with gentle tones. "I am Vaella Velennis." Her slender head dipped downward in a rather elegant bow. Upon standing straight once more she continuied, "I've come to inquire about your pack here. Are you accepting more into your ranks currently?" Vaella did not want to reveal too much information about herself just yet. She needed to get a feel for this fantastical beast.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]