size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-07-2023, 07:49 AM
Well, this was an eclectic group, that was for sure. Not that he was the type to judge, not after everything he'd gone through. He watched with quiet interest as a horse approached the group as well as a few other wolves who weren't familiar with - though he perked up as soon as he saw Solo ambling in, unable to keep a grin from sneaking across his features. Corvus was glad to see at least another familiar face, and he only hoped other former Abaven members might seek refuge here.

He nodded along to Corbie's words. The pack was small and needed to grow, and it was all their responsibility. He hoped he could find more of his former packmates to invite along but he didn't want to be too hopeful on that matter either; he wouldn't set himself up for disappointment. Like Twig, he wasn't much of the social type in his older age, but it seemed a good way to kill two birds with one stone - spread the word of their festival and Avalon as a pack while searching for some of his lost family and former packmates.

"I can help spread the word of the festival," he offered up, somewhat tentatively. Helping with feast preparations was more aligned with his skillset but so far no one seemed interested in this aspect of festival prep so he'd take one for the team. "Do you know which packs you'd like me to visit? I'll be sure to speak to as many loners as I can, too." Corvus didn't know much about the other packs that existed in these lands but he figured he was about to learn… or at least make an attempt to. The thought made his stomach turn, not because he feared speaking to strangers, but the thought of going through all this effort and not finding Theory…. He wondered if Twig had a similar train of thought, as he leaned heavily against her for comfort.